About the Role
We are looking for an experienced producer to join our team and guide us through production to our next release. This role requires you to be meticulously detailed and task oriented. You will be an integral part of the team, with the ability to ensure the production team flows and is aligned.
- Set production timelines for snr management approval
- Lead the team in scoping and prioritising workloads.
- Delegate tasks and ensure sprint meetings are highly productive.
- Ensure cross-functional communication with all stakeholders.
- Facilitate discussions with all departments and drive alignment based on company vision.
- Strong communication to ensure conflict resolution results in positive outcomes for the company
- Forward thinking and time management is essential
- Ability to manage internal staff and know when external contracting is needed and makes most sense
- Know the entire process for producing the game and push back when timelines not being met
Toast VR is a family owned company that operates in the exciting Virtual Reality Industry. We earned global success since establishing our studio in 2016 with the release of Richie’s Plank Experience. Our studio is a growing team who value positive work-life integration and operate with a social conscience.
We only work on original IP and aim to stand out by making unique experiences that are truly rewarding and memorable for players.
We have a relaxed atmosphere, not attitude, and live by that daily.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3 years work experience in Project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A love of good quality games
- Interest in self development
- Task orientated
- Experience working on published games is highly desired.
- Gold Coast Office – Relocation cost considered for the right applicant.
- Family Friendly working environment.
- Start ASAP.
Please send your CV to email@example.com by 27 May 2022. Please include a cover letter in your application telling us your best advice for running a successful team meeting.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Toast VR.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.