Digital Marketing & Content Manager (FT or PPT)
Location: Burleigh office – Gold Coast
We’re looking for a dynamic Digital Marketing & Content Manager to join our team to take on a lead role in executing our marketing and content strategy to support the launch of our upcoming new product, as well as working on a brand revamp..
About Us @ Toast VR.
We are a family owned company located in Burleigh on the Gold Coast.
We create VR games, including the famous Richie’s Plank Experience which has been a global best seller for the last 6 years.
We have an incredible culture of positive work-life integration and we operate with a social conscience… which means we aren’t just making games… we are making games that create impact on the world and we want you to join us on our mission!
About This Exciting Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing & Content Manager to bring their broad digital and content experience to this supervisory role.
This role is a hybrid – in office and WFH position and you’ll be reporting through to the CMO and taking supervisory responsibilities for a Graphic Designer, the Marketing Co-Ordinator and other external marketing subcontractors required to execute the marketing plan.
You’ll be involved in a number of key projects including refreshing our studio brand, promoting our studio and building the launch runway for our new game that we have chart topping plans for!
This is a hands-on role and you will execute across a wide range of marketing channels – including brand publishing, social media, video and email marketing, PR and activations.
You’ll have the ability to influence the commercial success of our new game and our overall business, so if the thought of bringing your strong digital experience, marketing ideas and the fast moving VR industry excites you, we’d love to hear from you.
Does this sound like you?
You already have at least 5-7+ years of hands-on marketing experience specifically in digital marketing. You must have:
- The ability to create content, build and execute content plans across all platforms, websites and social media channels
- Good website management capabilities, including navigating wordpress
- Strong expertise in social platforms including running paid and organic campaigns
- Experience in public relations including but not limited to press releases, media and influencer lists, and press kits.
- Campaign planning experience and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent copywriting skills for social media, email marketing, website copy and a natural flair for accuracy and brand consistency
- Strong experience in eDM marketing and email marketing platforms
- Strong project management experience and a proven ability to plan, prioritise and meet project deadlines
- Excellent MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
**Please note that you need to meet ALL of the above criteria to be successful for this multifaceted position**
In addition to the above core skills you know you are a great team player, you have a sense of fun, are a strong communicator, have a high attention to detail and you are super organised.
You love solving problems and you are the consummate professional.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment.
We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of colour, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.
How To Apply
If you’ve read this far and you are feeling excited to explore this further, please apply ASAP by answering the questions below and attaching your CV and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Briefly describe your experience and why this role appeals?
- Where do you live and what does your ideal working arrangement look like? (Note that you’ll need to come into the Burleigh office at least 3 days per week for F2F energy and conversation!)
- We have the ability to flex this role around your requirements. Tell us what you are looking for (FT, PPT or Project based work?)
- What are you currently earning and what $$ would make you excited for this job?
- Anything else you’d like us to know?
We believe in collaborative kindness. We will respond to every application and we appreciate the time you have taken to apply.